BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, March 31, 2008

Things that make me happy....

Things that made me happy today....


Yellow irises (I think) from my backyard
Photobucket


Pink roses from my side yard
Photobucket



Homemade bread
Photobucket



Hot homemade bread with strawberry jam (finally!!)
Photobucket



Photobucket
Todays dishtowel is Monday and Laundry day!! I still hadn't caught up from being sick and had several loads to do. I try to dry them outside except for towels, underwear and washclothes. Today was sunny enough to dry two almost 3 loads. I got it all folded, put away and hung up!! Go me!!! I also got my bible study done today, the book of Mark.
Photobucket

1 comments:

50s Housewife said...

Your dishtowels are so cute and the bread and jam looks yummy!