BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Sick, sick, sick, sick!!

My goals for this week are NOT happening!! I am SICK!!flu Like sore throat, sniffling, coughing, chills yuckyness!! And now I seem to have started sneezing! :(

Update from my previous post. I'm doing better... I had had 2 hours of sleep and I am VERY emotional when I am exhausted. I really, really want to go to the funeral. But, I'm not sure that I can. I'm afraid I will have a breakdown. All I will see is my sisters funeral. Everyone at church is upset over this. She will be dearly missed.

I've finished my apron!! I actually finished it on Monday... it only took me one day!! (all day!!) I will post pics of it later. I'm now making cloth napkins so that we can use them instead of paper napkins to hopefully save some money. Haven't mentioned this to Ryan yet....hmmmmm :)

0 comments: