BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Pictures!!!

Finally I have some pictures!! I'm feeling a tad better this evening and hoping that I feel well enough tomorrow to get some (basic) housework done.

anyways, here's my apron. Yes, that is jellyfish fabric :) I LOVE jellyfish, they fascinate me, at one point in my life I was going to be a marine biologist. This was a practice apron, I needed cheap fabric because I didn't want to ruin expensive fabric :) I'm not to thrilled with how the apron looks on me. I've ordered two patterns from the internet and am making another and hopefully aprons for all my family for Christmas (I have 5 females in my family!!)
Photobucket

Here are the apron patterns I ordered, aren't they adorable?!
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

Tori Leslie said...

Ohh, I love Aprons!! I really like the finished look of this one, it looks vintage.
Love the new patterns too, Great idea to make them for Christmas, hmm, maybe I'll think of that.
Glad I found you!

Anonymous said...

These are so adorable ... what a perfect gift for any lady.