BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Yard Sale-ing with my sis

After reading this blog: Balancing Beauty and Bedlam specifically this post and this post on building a wardrobe from thrift store shopping and yard sale shopping I decided that I needed to go yard sale-ing!!

The first time we went I found a bike (that hubby hasn't fixed yet!) and 4 christian romance books.... an okay haul... not what I was hoping for!!

Fast forward two weeks and check out what I found!

Photobucket Bracelets to match my 'thrifty outfit'!! 50cents each!! (sorry for the bad pic!)

Photobucket placemats!! 4 placemats with absolutly NO marks for 1$!! And they match my dollar store decor table centerpiece (post coming!)


Photobucket A candle holder for 1$ (just the candle holder, not the candle!) PERFECT for the idea I have for my bookcase in the livingroom!

So excited about all these scores!! And looking forward to going again

For more frugal fasion finds check out this website: Balancing Beauty and Bedlam

0 comments: