BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, May 22, 2009

I Lurve Me Some Cuppycakes!

I've been on this huge cupcake kick lately! They are so easy to make and to make look impressive without much hard work. I cannot frost a cake to save my life but frosting a cupcake is uber easy! Either buy a large size frosting tip or just use a bag and snip the tip off (a large opening for cupcakes!) and swirl the frosting on. And remember- sprinkles hide a multitude of sins!!!


Orange Creamsicle Cupcake with Twisted Frostinng

Photobucket
Cupcake from THIS blog
and
frosting a combo of fluffy white frosting below and orange frosting from here
Tastes JUST like the ice cream you grew up with!!

Devils Food with Fluffy White Frosting
Cupcake and frosting from here.
I LOVE meringue frosting- it just tastes so yummy to me! And the recipe from the blog for this frosting is so easy... I think it is also called 7 minute frosting.

Photobucket

Pink Lemonade Cupcake
These are my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE cupcakes!! They are tangy and sweet and taste like summer....and they are pink! It's hard to top pink!! I've probably made these 3 or 4 times, they also are super easy.

Cupcake from here and the frosting is a combo from that blog and from here.
I added to the frosting the pink lemonade AND lemon juice. I wanted it extra tangy.


Photobucket

And I am dying to make some cherry limeade cupcakes (aren't they pretty!!!)

1 comments:

Disney said...

Hey, Candice! Just wanted to say hi back, and I'm so excited to know a sister in blogland! I think you're the first one I've met. :o) Thanks for stopping by my blog!