BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, April 25, 2008

I'm Ba-ack!

Yes, I realize it's been a while :) OH well!

I just realized that I get to plan !3! parties this year!! I LOVE to plan parties! LOVE LOVE LOVE!!

First is our 2 annual ;) ice cream party. Last years was a hit! (pics to come). Everyone brings homemade ice cream and desserts.

Second is the church's Christmas party. They throw it every year....but no one decorates :( Come on people!!! How NOT fun is it to have in the same building with the same decorations that you have fellowship meals in? (strawberries, BTW are the decoration!!). So I told them last year that I would decorate and everyone LOVED it! And I loved the attention :) :) :) (I forgot to take pics though!)

And thirdly my husband is turning the BIG 3-0!!! In January....he-he-he and I will still be a young 23 :) Sorry, drives my husband crazy :) Anyways I'm throwing a chocolate party for him...it will be fabulous!!

So, these are what I get to dream about and plan. I would be a party planner....but well, I don't drink and will not plan parties that involve alcohol.....so that leaves me with kids parties.....and I don't like most kids :)

The invitations from last years party:Photobucket
The centerpieces I made:
Photobucket

*Warning* don't serve lemonade at an ice cream party.BLAH...but it's cute,yes?
Photobucket
The ice cream toppings
Photobucket

This years will be bigger and better :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

How CUTE are all these details! Can't wait to see what you come up with this time!