BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, April 5, 2008

As Easy As Pie!!

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Well, I forgot to post my handtowel from yesterday! Oops!! So you get 2 today!! Cleaning and Shopping. The Friday one's great because I always try to get the house all put together before the weekend so that I can be lazy and do what I want. I LOVE Saturday's because I love shopping! LOL!! Shopping is always fun!!Photobucket

Our fellowship meal is this coming Sunday and I wanted to make a pie. I'm not very good at pies.... give me a 5 page recipe to make a gourmet dessert and I can do it. But pies?? Nope !! So I want to practice at them!! And I made a BEAUTIFUL and tasty apple pie. I made it in my cute retro pie plate (yes, I know it says strawberry pie... oh well!!) and now it's sitting on my table looking all yummy!!PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

2 comments:

Tori Leslie said...

Your towels are so pretty.

I love the One more shopping day until tomorrow thing, so cute.

Any your pie looks great!!

Anonymous said...

That is the CUTEST pie plate! And strawberry pie is soooooo good, it makes it even better!