BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, February 14, 2009

I'm back!!

Life has changed a lot... we have moved back home to Florida and my husband is only preaching part time and is working at a grocery store right now. He is *hopefully* going into the army in the summertime. I am working now- substitute teaching. I miss staying at home- but my schedule is really flexible doing this and I am home by 3:00 in the afternoon. I'm only working 2-4 days a week.

Money is realllly tight for us right now so the posts may focus more on thriftiness now :) :)

My goals to get back into: bring dinner to elderly people and to start having people over again!!

Our lectureship starts this week so I will not be doing anything this week other than learning more from God's word and Christian fellowship!!

Coming Attractions: What I have been up to- making aprons!! (this is me and my dog roxie)Photobucket

4 comments:

kristi@ishouldbemoppingthefloor said...

What an adorable apron! Found your blog through a comment you left on the Reluctant Entertainer's blog. Are you c of C? I thought I saw that somewhere on here. We are, too!

Blessings & Hugs!

Anonymous said...

candice...loved ur strawberry cheesecake recipe...will you mind if I use the picture in a recipe paper for children?

CandiceM said...

sure anitha- go ahead!

NotQuiteJuneCleaver said...

LOVE it!!! So cute!